• @k-pop fan: Annyeong! I hear ya. How’s To the Beautiful You? I’m touchy about LGBT things and I refuse to watch a k-drama that’s homophobic. :/ Is the issue of the one lead’s supposed ‘homosexuality’ handled well, do you think?
• @SHINee fan: DAZZLING GIRL! DAZZLING LOVE!
• Your words kill me.
• Yes you CAN be in a sorority without drinking anything!!! Go through recruitment and you can probably figure out where you’d be most comfortable and accepted not drinking
• what is my life i just cant even omg so many sskldsajdeubhja
• i <3 you eagle rants editor!
[Editor’s Note: <3 you too!]
• Betches talk: yall wrote dat rant urselves and every1 knows lol #fleecepolice LOVE FROM @DatLibrarySheep <3
• @ "Friends is a terrible show. Why do people like it? Quality television is so hard to come by. This is why I’m moving to Europe."
Heheheheh….he doesn't know. This will an expensive rude awakening."
• @ can we have a Biddy Club at AU, I feel like it would become like the most popular group at AU
Sounds like a front for a college strip club.
• short shorts, lookin good.
• @high tuition complainer, being vegan is actually cheaper than buying meat and cheese all the time…. check your facts
• to the pretentious writing critic- did you ever consider the fact that all of the writers have EDITORS? maybe before you go attacking the writers you should sit down with their editors. first drafts always look different than the final editions.
• @Editor’s Note: I did and I’ve set a new daily alarm on my phone to remind me from now on ---Why didn't you do that before? My whole life is set up in phone reminders. If I lost my phone, my whole life would cease to exist.
• It's almost time to pull the ugly sweaters back out, AU. Get excited.
• No, your butt does NOT look good in legging pants. No one's does.
• This lime green presentation you're showing is giving me a headache. And you're the professor.
• I just saw the pepsi-cola girl reading a Harry Potter book. <3
• Sorry I'm so talented.
• guy who lives on my MCD 3 floor with the horn-rimmed glasses. I really like you and I think we should be cuddle/makeout/eating buddies-girl down the hall.
• at what rate of guys/per week that I sleep with would you consider me a slut? Right now I'm averaging 2-3
• The iOS 6 for the iPhone has plenty of problems with wifi and the map app. I would recommend waiting 2-3 months before upgrading to iOS6. This is coming from a Tech specialist.
• @Girl who is flirting w/ me; you have a boyfriend at home. Come on now, show some class.
• @dear kogod stalker,
YOU’RE CREEPY LEAVE HER ALONE…Are you kidding me? I posted twice while drunk on one day of rants saying I think the girl is really cute. How does that make me a stalker? You really think I spend all my time in the lobby of Kogod waiting and waiting? Whats wrong with you?
• Someone should create a Mock West Wing Club at American University…oh wait, we already have one… it's called Student Government!
• I feel like too many of my conversations with people from home go like this: "Yeah, our cafeteria is called the Terrace Dining Room." "The Terrorist Dining Room?!"
• Sorry this is belated but all of the e-hugs to the ranter who lost his/her iPhone! I hope you finally got the real hug you needed.
• @F@&$ feminists: many people do. they enjoy it.
• @"I hope this post isn’t meant to be for me..if it was I just want you to know that I love you more than anything in this world, and it’s just the stress that is making me act this way. If it wasn’t meant for me..disregard this message"
How would the person know if it should be disregarded?
• I wanna be a troll when I grow up. What should I major in for this?
I'm thinking English. That way I can pickle my bitingly sarcastic replies with historical and literary references.
• Dude, why were you sitting on the sheep? There's a glut of park benches a yard away.
• @"Seriously though, why do you people do this to yourselves if you’re not in it for the long haul?" It's called love. Google it. Clearly you have never experienced it before.
• @LDR hater: Most people don't give away their heart just for kick. The point of a relationship is to find a life partner. Sorry not sorry that my bf is smarter than you (and me) and goes to a much better school than AU. (Not that I don't love AU. I totally love AU.)
• Are the support groups at AU anonymous?