• I agree CAUS kids are pretty disrespectful of personal rights. If you say anything they disagree with they throw a fit without even hearing you out. How is that conducive to negotiating?
• Watching all this drama about the CAUS unfold on facebook while I’m abroad is entertaining as f***
• yes yes yes yes yes plane tickets just keep getting cheaper
• my eye really hurts
• all I want to do is ride bikes with you
stay up late and watch cartoons
• i hate your personality most of the time, and i definitely don’t want a relationship with you, but i have never wanted to kiss someone more
• ULDMM7O NFD
• @ “don’t stand so close to me”
Don’t know if a Police song reference or actually telling someone not to stand next to them.
Yeah, that’s so Mitt.
• Attention rangers: I found all the attractive people at AU. They are at the AKA fashion show. SO HOT.
• @DO YOU CARRY A LUNCHBOX?! Ya naaaaasssssssty.
• @I really like this girl on my floor. We went to lunch and I had a great time. I really hope it works out this time. WHAT IS THE FIRST LETTER OF HER NAME?
• @RE:@RE:@Super bummed…. Monday at 11:45 at the dav sounds great, M
• @everyone responding to Liberals R. Tools: DFT—Don’t Feed the Troll.
• If you’re really upset about tuition prices going up, then go get a job like the rest of us, who can’t afford to lay around all day and plan how we are going to disrupt the day-to-day activities of the university and community.
• Why is having no white males in congress a bad thing? They make up a portion of this nation too; stop discriminating because you think that blacks, women, hispanics and whites don’t care about one another
• @Club athletes: Well, The Eagle should first focus on actually covering its lesser known Division I sports, such as cross country and track or swimming, and then worry about club sports. We have some really awesome athletes who don’t even get a sentence in the school paper, and as a member on one of those lesser known teams, it is really rough not getting any recognition for competing at the varsity level. I actually met someone who didn’t even know our track team existed. Seriously, work on that.
• @“Liberals R. Tools” You are an ignorant child. But I forgive you. You know not what you do.
• I just want to be with someone.
• If I call the suicide hotline are they going to track my location and send police?
[Editor’s Note: No, they wont.]
• I hate that when I move my feet on my bed it makes farting noises. I’m not farting, roomie!
• @cutting/name of doctor: sure, thank you
• People suck tonight :/
• Thank you AU Methodists for the amazing tribute you guys had for the fallen troops on the quad. I was deeply touched, and I really did not expect something like that at AU. Once again, as a veteran with too many good friends to count on those KIA lists, I thank you all from the bottom of my heart. Thank you. I will forever respect you all for that.
• Number of Pakistani civilians killed by Obama’s drone strikes: 475-885
Number of Pakistani children killed by Obama’s drone strikes: 176
Source: Bureau of Investigative Journalism
• Thank you fellow ranters for giving me courage and self-confidence. I am not going to accept an open marriage.
• Do stand so close to me. Definitely stand so close to me.
• Dear “I am so kinky, and no one would ever be able to tell”: Hi, let’s talk
• Dear nice lonely lady: Hi Let’s talk
• @“everything you do annoys me. Stop existing.”: You sound nasty. Whoever you are, get some perspective and grow up. Try talking to the other person directly about what they do that annoys you.
• Dear nice lonely lady: Hi Let’s talk
• @If a CAUS makes a lot of noise on the quad, and nobody gives a damn, did it really make a sound?: HAH you win
• Happy birthday to the United States Marine Corps! 237 years as the tip of America’s spear. First to fight!
• @Can someone explain why someone yelled “sell your house” at Neil Kerwin in that Caus video?: So I’ve stayed out of responding to the CAUS rants, because most of them would just lead to giant and pointless fights. That said, for factual clarification I’ll jump in. People were screaming “sell your house” because AU pays for his house. Our tuition dollars go towards his personal residence. By selling his house, AU would be saving millions of dollars that could go to other, more important services.
• My hope has always only ever been to do hard work in service to my country, instead of staying comfortably at home only serving myself. I can find that on the enlisted side just as well as I can an officer. Commissioning is not an act, it’s a process, and so too is becoming a man who people can trust. That’s the real goal.
• Why are the Spanish-speaking people at this school SO EFFING LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS? It’s the SILENT FLOOR of the library, this is the third time I have heard loud Spanish-speaking people loudly speaking Spanish on the SILENT floor. You are abhorrent, shut the hell up.
• hopefully I didn’t make it awkward last night. I know you have a boyfriend, but you’re cute and I’m cute, so we should get together soon.
• Wow, look at all these tools actually defending CAUS. Why do CAUS members feel the need to actually legitimize themselves via Eagle rants? The whole school hates you, so just crawl back into the hole you crawled out of and stay there!
• To whoever played Gangnam Style out of their window rock on dude haha
• Imdb suggester here. First off, to the person who was SEARCHING FOR AN ALTERNATIVE TO NETFLIX, my pleasure. I hope it’s helping. Now, to the RUDE person who called someone a tool ,FIND A HOBBY. I’m answering his question. Who’s the real “tool” here? Certainly not me. Besides. Netflix always costs. Pandora doesn’t always cost. U should at least TRY to be accurate when u fail to mock people.
• Anderson 6 South: closest most legit floor on campus. Come chill with us breh