• I’ve heard of QWAC! But I have no idea when the meetings are. :(
• I’m really tired of people telling me that I have to stop shoving the fact that I’m gay into everyone’s faces. My boyfriend and I purposely don’t do the whole PDA, or even holding hands or hugging in public. Meanwhile every single straight couple I see is kissing and holding hands and making it known that they’re a couple. Sounds like you’re the ones shoving it in, to me.
• I am ready to be the MOCKINGJAY!
• @”@SOC Haters”: Actually, undecided students don’t go to SIS, they go to CAS, which is the largest school on campus (not to mention the most influential, as the vast majority of gen-eds are in CAS).
• I want to go to the beach so ****ing bad. Like seriously. But I have to wait for summer to get some glorious Pacific action and that’s wayyyy too long… So, ranters, are the beaches on the East Coast any good? I’ve never been around here but from what I’ve seen in pictures, they look kind of meh. Any recommendations, preferably within a few hours from AU?
(Don’t worry, I won’t go until it’s a little warmer )
• I am not nice enough, demure enough, feminine enough, passive enough, Christian enough, innocent enough, or artsy enough. I don’t do volunteer work in foreign countries.I am not “alternative.” I don’t wear skirts or dresses. I don’t even look cute in my hoodies and headbands. I am not the girl people write songs about. I am not the girl in movies. I love myself and who I am. But I hate this.
• I hate how I don’t see my girlfriend now that I’m in college. We are trying to make it work but it’s hard not seeing her.. It also sucks that I can’t confide in anyone here about it :(
• Wow weeeh! I gotta get some critters on my pen pen. I love that nibble nibble.
• @“So will Saturday Eagle Rants not be posted anymore?” Don’t worry ranter, I know the editor and will remind them
[Editor’s Note: Thanks babe, the ranting community appreciates you]
• @ I’m into girls and into you,
have you made it obvious that you like the girl you like? or do you crush from afar?
• I dress like a polished stoner / bum, but I still totally agree with that comment about leggings as pants. Cover it up. That’s not the kind of attention you want and if it is then I’ll call your parents ...
• It’s a Sicilian message. It means Luca Brasi sleeps with the fishes.
• So say we all.
• I feel like an amorphous blob. I AM am amorphous blob… :’(
• Wise advise: little kids prefer being called munchkins. The don’t like “little,” “baby,” etc. This solves problems.
• Philosopher Gail says, “YOU SHALL NOT PASS!”
• The Eagle is way better than it was 2 years ago.
• The Eagle needs a iPhone app/mobile web version of its site.
• U2 is the best.
• Bear McCreary is a genius.
• Orchestral music is underrated.
• I WANT A LITTLE!!!!! **spaz-spaz-spaz**
• All of this has happened before, and all of it will happen again.
• Release your burden.
• @not-art-experts-yet-interested-in-art people ME!!
• Is there anywhere on campus I can get a GOOD Caesar salad?
• I think that I love him but I’m not sure. How do I know if I do love him and I’m just scared, or if I don’t love him (yet)?
• @TRIBUTE BEST FRIEND… Team Gale or Team Peeta?
• When I ask what you’re doing tonight, it’s not because I’m rude and going to invite myself. It’s a polite question, and you don’t have to act like every plan of yours is a big secret.
• #High Fashion
• @ “girl who masturbates everyday” Who cares if its normal or not, do what you gotta do. From, a dude
• Maybe people should learn about Angela Davis and not just keep saying that she’s done this or that. The woman was wrongly accused because she was African American. Read up on that, why don’t you?
• IT WAS MY BIRTHDAY ON MARCH 3RD AND I WAS TOO HIGH ALL WEEKEND TO WRITE AN EAGLE RANT ABOUT IT!! WOOHOOOOOOOOO
• Nescafe + Hot chocolate = Valhalla
• I won, suckas.
but I’m not stopping there.
I will get my revenge on her.
• 22 Hours, 18 minutes, 40 seconds…
• I used to really love the song ‘We Found Love’ but recently, I lost an opportunity to find love and became more hopeless. I don’t like the song anymore.
• The Truth is constructed from Lies
• Don’t ever bring a gun to a snowball fight… #studyabroadranter
• Instead of telling me about this cool tea place you like, why don’t you INVITE me to got there with you, huh?
• @whoever ranted this on Feb. 23rd:
“To everyone in my Western Legal Traditions class, I’m sorry for being “that guy.””\
I hope you’re who I think you are
• @“People in long distance relationships who harbor an irrational hatred for couples that get to see each other every day disgust me.” First of all, it’s couples “WHO” not couples “that”. Second of all, I’m in a long distance relationship and I get very happy when I see couples who get to see each other every day. It reminds of how happy I will be next time I get to see my LDR bf. And how the wait will make it that much better when we finally do see one another again.
• @”How do I get my girlfriend to wear sexier clothes? Its like I’m dating a grandma!” Next time she wear something non-grandma-ish, compliment her profusely and tell her how sexy she looks. Positive conditioning is the best way to promote a certain behavior. Take it from Pavlov.
• @“As a heterosexual male with a sense if style and class, I must say that leggings are not pants, and should not be worn as such.”
• So how did you hear about this party? Craigslist
• I’ve always used my appearance as an outlet. I can’t control my life but I can control my hair length, my nail color, my make-up and my figure. When I don’t feel organized and properly assembled, I look organized and assembled. Lately though it’s been helping less and less. I feel compelled to change more drastic things, it’s like the things I used to control are making me out of control now…
• Ain’t no party like a Phonathon Party!
• To the guy who does not text me back after having a good time and making out with me
• @SPAleadership hater: sorry I’m not sorry you didn’t get in.
• @leggings are not pants- As a girl, I’d have to completely disagree. If the leggings aren’t see-through why should it matter? Sweater+leggings+boots is such a cute look, don’t bash it!
• To the liberal democrat who said they find themselves only being attracted to conservative republicans. Opposites attract! It’s really true. Plus conservative republicans are way more douc*ey than democrats. Just sayin’.
-Straight Male liberal Democrat