• @”(p.s. I still think we still need that anonymous sex column)” I agree. Maybe the new Eagle Rants editor will be able to finally make this happen. hint hint wink wink…
• @“Why can’t you ‘like’ an Eagle Rant? Now I have to post them on facebook so i can like them!” Love this idea.
• What ever happened to the fetish rants? Here is my fetish rant. I like my partner to finger me in the a**hole and pull my poops out.
• @WGI fan—can we watch it together?? I need someone to have WGI feelings with who won’t judge me haha
• @“I think I have a sex addiction.” There is a free, anonymous, local group for sex addicts that meets in dupont circle. I’m a member. It’s people of all ages and there are groups for just guys and for just girls if you would be more comfortable in a single sex group. Hope to see you there.
• I do 4 cans of whip its at night in order to ease my pain and anxiety over my messed up family situation before I can finally calm down enough to go to sleep. And it’s not even things going on right now. It’s memories of things that happened years ago. Therapy has helped a little, but I’m still so broken inside. :(
• @possible sex addict : Unless your having sex is interfering negatively with your life, then it’s not sex addiction. It’s normal to want to have sex multiple times a week (or multiple times a day in a new relationship). Maybe you are meeting people on craiglist because you are shy? I suggest you go to the counseling center and if your therapist thinks you have a sex addiction, then they will refer you to the appropriate treatment.
• Can you just propose already so I can finally be secure enough to believe you won’t ever leave me again? I know you said you learned your lesson the first time and you would never leave again, but I still don’t completely believe you. Please just propose already. I can’t take another year of waiting. 3 years is long enough!
• I’m so addicted to
all the things you do
when you’re going down on me
in between the sheets
• Is there an awkward virgins club I can join? Because I feel like that would be the place where I could finally find my ilk.
• Note to straight guys-
You should not be afraid to go up and say hi/talk to girls here. You are so scarce that if you aren’t gay, we will talk back
• @craigslist ranter : Meeting people online is great and all as long as you get to know him/her really well before you meet in person. Craiglist meetings are usually anonymous, so I worry for your safety. I knew a guy in high school who got murdered by someone he met on craigslist for sex. If you are introverted and want to talk online to a girl before you meet her in person, why not use facebook, discussion forums, or online dating sites like okcupid? I just don’t want you to get into something scary. And I hope you’re using protection.
• 6’4” and 210 is not fat all. haters gonna hate
• Attempting to flatter me by calling me innocent is about as “complimentary” as calling someone special. I’m about as innocent as Sandy from Blue Velvet- i.e., there’s bugs beneath the lawn.
• For everyone who wants an anonymous sex column, why doesn’t someone just start an anonymous Tumblr?
• Why do people care so much about watching the bracket thing on TV?
• @“catch”: perhaps it’s time to reevaluate how much of a catch you really are
• You might be a liberal…if you criticize ‘big bad corporations’ and not the people who bailed them out.
You might be a liberal if…you see the UN as a positive force and egalitarian power…even as it’s blatantly an oligarchy
• We were both drunk in the elevator and you confused me for someone in Professor Collin’s class. you’re hot, I’m hot, let’s talk. (;
• @ person who hooked up with someone, stopped hooking up and then hooked up again- by any chance did you watch Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless mind together?
• I always dreamed of finding the man I was going to marry in college and falling madly in love… then I came to AU as a straight girl and realized that’s never going to happen…
• I just wish a guy would come up and talk to me… a straight one who genuinely wants to get to know me
• Eagle Rants were better when they where weekly. There was more competition so the standards to get published were higher.Now it’s just the daily musings of random whiny college students.
• Cake or death? Neither I’ll have the chicken.
• I don’t deserve to be here. Whoa. First time I’ve felt that way. ):
• hey AU- it was 80 degrees yesterday and you have heat on in my room… I pay $50,000 a year to go here so if you want that money to keep coming, turn on the freaking AC
• The “We want to hear from you” board at TDR is for comments about the food. It is not there to serve as a soap box for your political beliefs. Stop posting inflammatory political comments at TDR and get a life.
• How come all of the SG Candidates are talking about diversity, but none of them EVER mention diversity of ideas?
• You might be a liberal if…you use the compensation/typical over-the-top (I’m sorry’s/thank you SOOO much) when ordering food on-campus.
• How is it possible for me to generally dislike almost everyone in my pledge class?
• @boob sweat girl. The thought of boob sweat on a beautiful day is hot.