Delivering American University's news and views since 1925. | Monday, September 24, 2018

Scene Staff Profiles: Meet Jordan-Marie Smith

COURTESY OF JORDAN-MARIE SMITH

Every week, we’ll introduce you to another member of The Scene’s hardworking staff.

Name: Jordan-Marie Smith

Job at the Eagle: Lifestyle Editor

Graduation Year: 2015

What you're watching: "The Fall" (Jamie Dornan, yaaassss), Korean dramas like "The Heirs," “Salem”(cheesy period witch drama), "Girls," "Broad City" (humblebrag: I met them once), "Portlandia," "New Girl," “SNL” (out of tradition and loathing), "Mad Men” and “Game of Thrones”

What you're listening to: I need to listen to more metal, some T-Swift, Alex G, Bjork, Iceage, Run the Jewels (sike, I hate them), one Marilyn Manson song, QUARTERBACKS, Azealia Banks, D'Angelo and Modern Baseball (like, one song)`9

What you're most excited for in 2015 pop culture: Maybe more color in TV and film? Kind of been waiting on that....

Most embarrassing movie you've cried during: I often cry during movies/shows/commercials. Most embarrassing this year is probably "Pocahontas." I wept like a little baby. Also, I am sometimes basic and watch "The Holiday" every Christmas and cry because of Jude Law's beauty alone.

TV/Movie/Book Character you're most like: TV: Mindy Lahiri from "The Mindy Project," Movie: Kat Stratford "10 Things I Hate About You," Book: Peter from "The Bible"

Favorite Celebrity Instagram and/or Twitter: Instagram: Tavi Gevinson; Twitter: Stella Bugbee from New York Magazine

Favorite Blog you follow: I don't really follow blogs

Celebrity Crush: Ian Somerhalder, who is about to be wifed up. OR IS HE?