Women's basketball head coach Megan Gebbia cuts down the net after the Eagles victory over Navy in the Patriot League championship Sunday.

How to watch women’s basketball play UCLA in the NCAA Tournament

Eagles take on No. 3 seed from Pac-12 Conference at 3:30 p.m. on Saturday

The 2018 women’s National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) basketball tournament kicks off Friday. The No. 14 seed Eagles will first play No. 3 seed UCLA in Los Angeles on Saturday at 3:30 p.m. EST.

The Eagles’ game against UCLA Saturday will be their second-ever tournament appearance. When the Eagles last reached the tournament, Emily Kinneston, Maria Liddane, Michael Harris, Kate Bond, Io Chaney and Asha Henley were freshmen. The 2014-15 women’s basketball team lost to No. 3 seed Iowa in the opening round of the 2015 NCAA Tournament.

If you're not in LA, ESPN2 is showing snippets of each Saturday matchup on television. If you only want to watch the Eagles, however, go online here and login with your cable provider.

If you’re in D.C., several restaurants are showing the tournament.

• Millie’s in Spring Valley is offering happy hour and food specials during tournament games, as well as giveaways and prizes.
  • Ventnor Sports Cafe in Adams Morgan is offering bonus brunch services on the days of tournamentgames.
  • Town Tavern will show every game of both the men’s and women’s tournaments on 15 HDTVs. Parties of 10 or more receive a special deal.

Alumni watch parties are also scheduled in Boston, Pittsburgh and D.C. To register, go here.

President Sylvia Burwell will host a pre-tournament brunch at UCLA at 10 a.m. PST. It will be in the UCLA Hall of Fame, located next door to Pauley Pavilion, where the game begins at 12:30 p.m. Brunch tickets are $10 for alumni and guests. They are free for current AU students. For more information, go here.

This story has been updated.

falbannai@theeagleonline.com