Top DC Easter brunch specials

Check out these restaurants for the holiday weekend

For students with friends and family in town for the Easter holiday this weekend, check out these deals in the District for the ultimate brunch experience.

1789

At 1789, the Easter day brunch will have you dining with a special guest -- the Easter Bunny himself. The Easter Bunny will go around to each table and deliver candy for children from 10 a.m.- 3 p.m. 1789 offers traditional American cuisine and will have a full Easter brunch menu. Some entree options include quiche ($29), shrimp and grits ($31) and the Norwegian Salmon ($37). Entree prices range from $29-$50.

Location:1226 36th St. NW

Metro: Foggy Bottom (blue and orange lines)

Pinstripes

Pinstripes gives a unique dining experience. Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine, like pizza ($12-$15) and lasagna ($16), paired with bowling, bocce and other events within the community. Pinstripes is offering an Easter brunch priced at $36 per adult, $15 per child ages 6-12 and free for children under 5. Along with the brunch, the restaurant will have an egg hunt with over 1,500 colorful eggs full of candy and complimentary brunch, bowling and bocce coupons around the patio from 9:30 a.m. until 10 a.m. To participate in the egg hunt, guests may purchase an Easter basket for $2.

Location:1064 Wisconsin Ave NW

14K

Spend your Easter Brunch at 14K, the Hamilton Crowne Plaza’s restaurant. This restaurant offers American cuisine with a modern and contemporary twist, such as the duck fat omelette, blue crab bisque and buffalo tomato parmesan benedict. Easter specials are the Ultimate Bloody Mary and endless champagne, with prices starting at $49.99 per person and $22.99 per child. Three-course dinner is also available for $49.95 per person.

Location: Hamilton Crowne Plaza, 14th & K St NW

Metro:McPherson Sq Metro (blue and orange lines)

Blacksalt Fish Market and Restaurant

Blacksalt offers creative seafood cuisines with a take-out fish market. A la carte brunch on Easter Sunday features fresh and sustainable seafood dishes, such as the Wood Grilled North Atlantic Salmon ($21) and the Blacksalt Blue Crab Cake ($19). Entrees range from $20-$30, with market prices for some items.

Location: 4883 MacArthur Boulevard, NW

Metro:Foggy Bottom (blue and orange lines)

The Hamilton

The Hamilton has live music performances along with its unique decor and American-style cuisine. It will be offering an Easter brunch menu with an all-you-can-eat buffet priced at $45 per person. Some entree options will be the breakfast burrito ($14), smoked salmon fritatta ($16) and the crab quiche ($14). The Easter bunny will be making appearances with candy. There will be live performances by the Gospel Persuaders at 10 a.m., 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.  

Location: 600 14th Street, NW

Metro: Metro Center (blue, orange and red lines)

Teddy & The Bully Bar

Teddy & The Bully Bar is having a three course Easter brunch menu with an endless carving, omelet and sundae station. Brunch will be priced at $59 per person and $22 for children 12 & under. Some entrees include the sunny side up & duck hash potatoes ($8) and the truffle mushroom benedict ($10).

Location: 1200 19th St. NW

Metro:Farragut North (red line)

Howard Theater

The Harlem Gospel Choir will be making appearances at 11 a.m. and 2 p.m. at the Howard Theater for its famous Sunday Gospel Brunch. There will be a buffet spread of Southern cuisine such as mac'n'cheese, shrimp and grits, collard greens, fried chicken and more. Tickets are priced at $20-$40.

Location: 620 T Street NW

Metro:Shaw (green and yellow lines)

Reservations are recommended due to the popularity of the restaurants. Happy Easter!

akhan@theeagleonline.com