President’s Day restaurant deals

Check out some of these special promos on Monday

President’s Day in D.C. is an opportune time to take advantage of some rich history and delicious food. Not only is it a fun way to spend some time out with friends or loved ones, but it is an ideal way to have a great dining experience on a monumental day for the nation.

Farmers Restaurant Group

Farmers Restaurant Group is a staple of the D.C. food landscape with multiple restaurants around the DMV such as the ones listed below. Its own name pays tribute to the Founding Fathers themselves. That being said, each spot has a nice twist and presents itself in a different light. This Monday, the Farmer’s Restaurant Group will be hosting a “Farmers Market Brunch,” a $30/person deal that includes a buffet style menu. Custom blend coffee and iced tea included.

Where: 1924 Pennsylvania Avenue NW

Metro: Farragut West, Blue and Orange Line

Where: 3000 K Street NW

Metro: Foggy Bottom-GWU, Blue and Orange Line

Where: 600 Massachusetts Avenue NW

Metro: Gallery Place-Chinatown, Red Line

Lincoln

Share plates and fun times at this tapas establishment in honor of the nation’s 16th President. More importantly, there will be a brunch special featuring famous belgian waffles from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. as well as a live DJ. Although not for everyone, combining Spanish elements with a famed American President is an especially original way to celebrate President’s Day.

Where: 1110 Vermont Avenue NW

Metro: Farragut North, Red Line

Café Saint-Ex

Once again from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m., there will be a large brunch offering including french toast, veggie quiche, crab cake sandwiches and more at one of D.C.’s best additions in the past decade. Reservations can be made right here.

Where: 1847 14th Street NW

Metro: U Street, Green Line

Declaration

Declaration makes a name for itself in D.C. with its titular connection to the birth of America. Enjoy a brunch menu filled with southern twists and traditional breakfasts for $40 from 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. this President’s Day.

Where: 804 V. Street NW

Metro: Shaw - Howard University, Green Line